Request Military Documents

In order to obtain the Aid & Attendance benefit along with many other VA benefits, you will need proof of service via your DD214. If you or your loved one does not have access to or can obtain their military service records you can request them from the National Archives by following the link below.

*Please be aware requesting documentation from the National Archives can take weeks/months to obtain, NAVF is not responsible for the length of time or process with this organization*