To provide support and advocacy services for war time veterans, spouses and families from WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Gulf War and thru the current conflicts. We believe that all Veterans matter.
Core to this mission are the following services for the forgotten veterans:
- Serve to educate the veteran community as to eligibility for benefits
- Shephard the application process to completion for all veterans, spouses and families
- Advocate cases that have been denied
- Follow through and obtain status
- Direct veterans for other services such as homeless veteran opportunities, job assistance and other services as deemed necessary
Assisting Our Forgotten Veterans And Families